Friday, June 24, 2011

June 20th - 22nd

Once again I am running behind on posts, go figure!  We have had some fun little things happen the past few days but nothing major.  Here is a quick update of the past few days for you.

June 20th
Landon got to wear his hat that Becky got him for the first time!



June 21st
Landon has been gaining weight slowly but surely.  Tonight, we hit TWO POUNDS!!!


June 21st
Today has been a little rough on Landon.  His oxygen levels are climbing a little bit which we don't like.  His breathing tube is now too small for him so they are debating putting in a bigger tube or changing him to a different type of ventilator.  The doctors are debating making this change over the weekend hopefully.  They also decided to give him some medicine to get rid of the excess fluid he has.  This will hopefully help his lungs a little bit, but may also cause him to lose some weight.  We did kangaroo time and afterward he was really awake.  I love hanging out with him when his eyes are open!!!


I had to miss my first night cares tonight which sucked but Jason got to go hang out with him, pray over him, and change his diaper, etc.  Jason treated me to some Britney Spears Concert tickets since we took back my birthday present (prenatal yoga lessons which I no longer need).  I had a great time even though it was hard to ditch our little man.  Please pray for Landon and his lungs still.  We have a ways to go and I am praying for the doctors to know when he is ready to switch ventilators.

Much Love,
Jason and Kristin 

No comments:

Post a Comment