Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 6th - Another Good One

We had another wonderful day with Landon today.  I went in to spend time with him and got to snap a few pictures.  His oxygen level is down to 21% which is the same ratio as the air we breathe.  I am so amazed by God and how quickly things have improved for our little boy.  I got to Kangaroo Landon again today, this time for over two hours.  Who cares if my butt is asleep, I have to pee and pump, and my back is cramping.... I am getting to hold my little boy for longer and longer!  I am so thankful that he is doing well during this time so we can keep doing it.


Yes... I took a picture of his ventilator settings at 21%!

Jason came by that night and changed his second diaper.  This may not seem like a huge task but it is very intimidating process.  His diapers are so tiny and there are wires everywhere, but Jason did a great job and will hopefully keep it up!  ;)




I don't remember if I have mentioned it here before or not but Landon has also earned himself some "tummy time."  He gets to sleep on his stomach every now and then which also helps him breathe a little easier.  We got to put him on his tummy this afternoon and he finally let me get a picture with both eyes open!


So cute with his wrinkly forehead, I love this little guy...


His weight was up tonight, he gained 20 grams making his current weight 1lb. 8oz. or 710 grams.  Our little man is growing, slowly but surely.  We will keep you posted on any other changes and updates.  PS... sorry for the lag in postings, things have been a little busy around here.

Much Love,
Jason and Kristin

1 comment:

  1. i am in love with the picture with both eyes open and his little wrinkled forehead!!!

    ReplyDelete