Thursday, June 2, 2011

May 29th - Prepping for Baby

Today Jason and I are running back and forth to the hospital.  It is our first full day at home and we are trying to figure out our new routine.  We are both wanting to get his room set up, even though we know there is time before he will be able to stay in his bed at home.  After his 8am cares we ran a few errands and while I was putting away all of our hospital stuff and attempting to get the house "back to normal" Jason was working on Landon's room.  We (well, I) wanted to buy a decal for his wall, which would have cost over $200 for the custom size we wanted.  Jason instead painted it for me, saving us TONS of dolla dolla bills!

Oh, but the tree would not be complete without a little buddy...



Granted, I took these pictures with my phone but how cute did that turn out?!?!  My hubby is quite talented!

They weigh Landon during his 8pm cares and sweet Landon gained weight again tonight, he gained 10 ounces!!! Keep it up little man!!!  I also don't know if I have mentioned it before now but he is taking 1cc of breast milk per hour.  He is tolerating his food really well which is great news.  Apparently not all babies are able to digest breast milk at this young age.  Also, he is peeing and pooping regularly.  I know most of you don't want to hear about his bowel movements but it means that his internal organs are functioning properly so it is really good news.

Much Love,
Jason and Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment