Friday, January 27, 2012

More Pictures!

So recently my very talented, hysterical, and wonderfully generous friend Melissa came by to once again take outstanding pictures for us.  After the day started with Landon having a massive poo blow out and then me making his face bleed when I took the tape off his cheeks I was surprised she was able to get any good shots, but low and behold she did!  Check out a few here but also visit her blog for some more!



Such a weird little boy!  :)



Look how big those feet have gotten...




And then he passed out... quite the day

Hope you enjoyed!
Much Love,
Jason and Kristin

2 comments:

  1. He's a miracle! I and my church were praying.
    Lve, Aunt Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just dropped by to see some updated pics of Landon and check on his progress. He looks so wonderful...those pics are great. I will try to get a hold of you soon to see him/you. Might try to arrange a trip with Kim the next time she goes over. So happy you all are doing good and he is home with you. Take care and see you soon!
    Blessings,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete