Thursday, July 21, 2011

Getting Caught Up!

Alright, I wasn't sure if I should post everything in one incredibly long post or if I should do individual posts.  I think I am going to do a little combo of sorts...  So the last post was from July 1st, we will jump ahead and cover the next few days.  Most of this post will be pictures, enjoy!

July 4th - Landon's first 4th of July!!!  And how big is Landon...

SO BIG!!! 


July 5th - Kangaroo Time



July 6th



July 8th - Oh yeah, Landon now sucks his thumb!!!


July 9th - Kangaroo Time with dad




July 10th - More Bath time!!!  Landon got another tub bath but our hands were full with an active, slippery baby so we didn't catch any pictures this time.  We did change out his isolette though so one of our primary nurses got to hold him while another nurse made the switch.  (Hope it's ok that I put this picture on here J, if not let me know and I can take it down)



Look at how cute and tiny Landon is!  And yes, I am fully aware that he is going to hate these pictures when he gets bigger, no man wants the "spa day" look but as a baby it is too cute!  :)




I apologize for a lot of these pictures, they are mostly taken with our phones so the quality is not fantastic on some of them.  Landon is getting bigger and bigger though.  He is starting to open his eyes a lot more and take interest in whats going on around him.  He is much more active and it is so encouraging to see him so much bigger and stronger than when he was born.

There is more to come, promise!
Much Love,
Jason and Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment